Microsoft Dynamics NAV is the market-leading ERP solution that helps you to have better control over finance, sales & marketing, HR, manufacturing, warehousing, operations and more. With NAV, you can automate and connect processes while keeping your whole business on the same page to improve efficiency and productivity.Microsoft SharePoint is a web-based collaboration platform which can be used within organisations to create internal intranets and/or external-facing partner portals. Microsoft Dynamics NAV integration withSharePoint enables optimized document storage and management, via a highly customisable, collaborative platform.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV can be embedded in SharePoint online. With this, NAV data will be displayed on the SharePoint site. The user can then modify and save the data on the SharePoint site through the NAV web client. Also, web parts such as Sales Orders List, Customers List, etc. can be added to the SharePoint site. When the user selects a particular record in SharePoint online, it opens the relevant page in the Microsoft Dynamics web client and after the changes are saved and the page has been closed, the change is reflected in SharePoint online.
Key benefits of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration with SharePoint
· Document Libraries Are Synchronised To Pcs To Enable On- And Offline Access
· Documents Can Be Pulled From Anywhere And Viewed In One Place
· Access To Content Is Enabled By A Powerful Search Engine
· Documents And Whole Project Sites Can Be Shared Externally For Free
· Expiration Dates Can Be Set On Shared Documents
· Permission Can Be Granted To Edit Shared Content And Multiple Individuals Can Work Simultaneously On Documents.